| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Halfa El Gedida in April is very hot at 31.3 °C (88.34 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 1.6mm (0.1in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:39 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Halfa El Gedida April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Halfa El Gedida, Sudan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Halfa El Gedida:
- Atbara, Sudan - 317.1 kms (197 miles) NNW
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 306.9 kms (190.7 miles) NW
- Shendi, Sudan - 278 kms (172.8 miles) NW
- Shambat, Sudan - 330.9 kms (205.6 miles) W
- Khartoum, Sudan - 328.4 kms (204.1 miles) W
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 249.3 kms (154.9 miles) WSW
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 144.3 kms (89.7 miles) S
- Sennar, Sudan - 290.2 kms (180.3 miles) SW
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 307 kms (190.8 miles) SW
- Abu Na'Ama, Sudan - 327.9 kms (203.8 miles) SSW